25 January 2021
Thank you to all our existing and new customers for the patience through this very uncertain and difficult time.
In line with government advice we continue to provide our EPA (End-Point Assessment) for all those needing to complete their AM2/AM2S/AM2E.
We are however taking additional precautionary measures to ensure that our site is safe and secure. One way of doing this is by reducing the number of assessments that we run to ensure there is adequate time to sanitise the centre.
If you would like to enquire about an existing or new assessment booking please get in touch with us on 02392 256038 or i[email protected]
We adhere to strict Covid secure policies and processes, of which can be read below.
This is a very unusual time for us all and we want to ensure that we continue to deliver the same high-quality service as before, and that we keep the safety and welfare of staff and customers at the forefront of what we do.
The following measures are being put into place to ensure that we are Covid-19 Secure:
- Our office will be sanitised at the start and end of each day to ensure maximum cleanliness
- Doors will open at specific times on dates of courses
- On being asked to enter, candidates will have their temperature taken with the use of a thermal forehead thermometer. There will be no direct contact. If the temperature of a candidate is 37.5C or higher, the candidate will not be permitted entrance
- The candidate will be offered non-powdered latex gloves and a face mask. These are optional and at the discretion of the candidate to be used
- On entrance there will be a foot-pedal hand sanitiser where all candidates will be asked to sanitise
- Candidates will be then shown to their desk which will be theirs for the duration of the course
- Each candidate desk will have the resources required for the course, already on their desk and they will have been sanitised prior to arrival
- There will be strict accessibility and movement policies in place in the centre to ensure that whilst candidates undertake assessments with us social distancing rules with safety and welfare is paramount
- We will be providing refreshments and using disposable and single-use supplies
- We will NOT be providing lunch. We recommend that candidates bring their own lunch
- There will be hand sanitiser dispensers placed around the centre in various locations to ensure that hands are always kept clean
- We have placed a large number of informative posters around our centres to help all candidates under the virus, how to protect themselves from it and a reminder on the rules that will be in place
- Where online exams or practical elements of a course are required, there will be strict and sanitised processes in place to ensure that both staff and candidate abide by social distancing measures. If we need to delay an exam or practical to ensure that we keep social distancing and safety measures in place, we ask for your patience.
We want all our customers to have confidence that we are doing all we can to ensure that safety leads all elements of our operations. This may mean that at times there are delays to certain aspects of the assessment, or that your assessment is postponed to another date. Please bear with us and respect the process that we are implementing into the business, for the safety of everyone.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of this, please get in touch with us on [email protected] or call 02392 256038 or 07940 376692
If you are either booked onto an assessment with us and would like an update on your status, or are interested in booking an assessment with us, please get in touch with us on [email protected] or 02392 256038 or 07940 376692